Access to the eleventh edition of the Anim'est International Animation Film Festival is granted through tickets or festival passes available in advance on Eventbook.ro and during 6 to 17 October 2013, at every pay desk at Cinema Pro, Cinema Elvire Popesco and Cinema Eforie in Bucharest.
The following subscriptions are up for sale:
- Festival pass - 150 lei (it can be used to allow the holder access to all festival screenings and event)
*All those who purchased Festival passes are asked to send a picture for their badge at cristina[at]animest.ro
- Individual Entrance Tickets - 10 lei - At every 5 tickets bought, one of them will be free of charge. The sale is available online (the discount will be automatically placed in the online shopping basket after the selection of 5 tickets and at the cinemas). The sale does not include tickets to the Opening Ceremony, Minimest, Creepy Animation Night, Trippy Animation Night, Animusic Night, the Closing Ceremony.
- Individual Entrance Ticket at Minimest - 5 lei
- Individual Entrance Ticket to Creepy Animation Night - 30 lei (tarif unic)
- Individual Entrance Ticket to Trippy Animation Night - 20 lei (tarif unic)
- Individual Entrance Ticket to Animusic Night - 15 lei (tarif unic)
- Institutul Cervantes și Centrul CINETic – free entrance to all events
- At Cinema PRO, Cinema Elvire Popesco si Cinema Eforie, from Monday to Fridat, free entrance at all screenings until 16:30 (included) for children, students and pensioners. (students and pensioners should provide valid proof)
Individual Entrance Tickets for any screening, from every location and every day of the festival can be bought online, from the eventbook.ro website, and from the all the three cinemas, during the festival.
Because we await the most enthusiastic fans of animation in the cinemas, at this year’s furry edition of Anim’est, we want to make sure that you will have a seat at the screenings you want most to attend. So we organized a system of online reservations, which gives you the possibility to make sure you’ll have a seat at these screenings.
It’s really easy to make a reservation:
- Go to eventbook.ro
- Select the screening you want to attend and then click on the “AM FESTIVAL PASS / BADGE” button.
- Fill in the code of your festival pass or your badge.
You will quickly receive a confirmation e-mail. You can cancel the reservation up to 15 minutes before the start of the screening. IMPORTANT: Reservations are not mandatory, but making one will ensure you a spot at a certain screening, within the limit of the space.
For the events organized at CINETic, where the entrance is free, we ask you to make a reservation for the event you want to attent, with at least 24 hours beforehand, at the e-mail address: cinetic[at]animest.ro (please specify in the subject the name of the event, and in the e-mail itself, the name of the person)